Friday, May 3, 2013

Grandpa Willy


"Son, you know I couldn't be more proud of you taking after your ol man, playing football like you do! It reminds me of how proud my old man was of me. The only thing was he thought me being good at football was all I needed to be successful in life, but I want you to know, thats not entirely true. Take football as far as you can, but have a back up plan. Papa Willy didn't have a back up plan, and even though he worked his but of for Me, Grandma and your Uncle Happy, he realized a little too late in life that he was not as "liked" as he thought he was which kinda ended his life. He was not happy with what he had thought was his "American Dream" and he realized a tad bit too late. He was a great man, but don't get too sucked in life you Grandfather did, alright?"

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to know that Biff is being a realist with his son. He doesn't want him to rely on football. That makes a lot of sense.

    ReplyDelete